Saturday, May 16, 2009
6 months and still waiting
You read that right. We have now been waiting for Micah for a little over 6 months. I am in shock over this! I realize that average wait time for transracial adoptions is 6-9 months. I am just surprised to still be waiting. At the risk of sounding arrongant, as far as adoptive couples go, we are "desirable". We know this and have been told this by our agency. Even the agency is suprised that we are still waiting! But we are. If we are still waiting in another 6 months I will begin to question whether Jordan is supposed to have a sibling :) Oh well. Just wanted to mark the 6 month period with a post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Just wanted to let you know that I enjoy reading your posts. Love you, ash
HAHAHA, DOESN'T GOD HAVE AN INCREDIBLE (AND A LITTLE DISTURBING) SENSE OF HUMOR!!
SOOOOOO excited for you guys!!
love
audrey
Post a Comment