Saturday, May 23, 2009
This is going to be harder than it seems...
To try to ensure that we don't get too sleep deprived, what with two babies and all, Scott and I are alternating nights up with the babies. His last week of school was this week (God's timing is always perfect) so he is home with us all summer. So, unlike with newborn Jordan, Scott will experience the loveliness that is an overnight with a baby...or two. Anyway, first night on his watch and somehow bruiser fell out of the swing. It wasn't Scott's fault, really. I hadn't been buckling him in either; he was taking his cues from me. All I know is that Scott heard him crying and looked over to see him on the ground :( And we are supposed to keep them alive for another 20 or so years until they are self sufficient?! What was God thinking? 5 days into his God ordained life and he has already taken a tumble head first onto the floor. I am not too surprised. He is already holding his head up some and is pretty mobile for a newborn. And that head, well, it is giant. It's forward momentum would be hard to stop haha! Poor bub!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey! I found your blog through a link from Shaunta.. As I sit here I am overwhelmed with GODS grace and goodness over your family. He has something above and beyond all of our understands as he has given your THREE precious 'arrows' to raise in HIS name. I am so excited for you all and I am praying for you. It just encourages me to TRUST the LORD and take HIM at his word, when HE says I SHALL NEVER leave you nor forsake YOU HE meant just that..when He says..my GRACE Is SUFFICIENT for you, for where you are weak I am strong...the LORD sooo desires for you to be conformed into HIS image..He gave you these babies so that he will do just that through your parenting... I desire to have more kids, as we have struggled with Infertility for years..this gives me hope that possible the LORD one day will hear my cry for more children.
Wow! I'm amazed at how your story continues to unfold. God is so good. He will provide everything you need to be a mommy of three, including the funds to pay for your newest two precious ones! Welcome to the crazy world of twin mothering! :)
so unsolcitied advice (& i cant even spell unsolicited) anyway, i would recommend 2 nights up with babes then 2 nights off. its what the 'baby whisperer' recommends and i love everything she says. just so your body get some good rest and is ready to roll. congrats again. its unbelievable. i was telling my gulf dr. neighbor about it and just kept tearing up. its amazing!
That happened with Jonathan on Stephen's watch when he was just a few days old. Fell right out of his arms...over 2 years later he's ok! Oh the great stories you'll have to tell!
Post a Comment