Tuesday, May 12, 2009

She works hard for the money

Right now, Jordan's favorite way to waste time is vacuuming up dried beans.


I think I should put her to work.


And I think I will pay her a salary of...


cake batter!


And how is this for a quick change of subject? I had a wonderful compliment by one of the mom's of a student I shot before prom a couple weeks ago. It pumped me up so much that I decided to offer a special for blog readers only! I have no idea how many are out there or who you are, but if you call, email, or leave me a comment I'll give you a reduced sitting fee of $40 (savings of $35). That will cover a photo shoot that will last about 1.5-2 hours and you will get to choose from as many usable photos that I have. (Most professional photographers will offer 20-25 shots...I offer as many as I can get.) Of course any photos you order have to be paid for, but I am discounting the sitting fee. I will show you any photo I think is worth printing. If you want to see more of my work, I started a flikr site. I have enjoyed using it because I can see how my work has progressed over the last few years.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/shannonsfavorites/

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

i love the pictures...you're just too awesome. Court's kids are too adorable as well. Jordan cracks me up everytime you post new pictures. She is just too fun and too beautiful. You're in my prayers. Once day I want you to shoot some pics of Kenly. I'll pay top dollar.