I had to change my playlist. After everything that has happened this week the music no longer seemed fitting. I needed something that screamed "Glory to God!" Considering God is for sure about to show himself in the way he provides for us I thought that this song worked. "Greater things are yet to come; greater things are still to be done in this city...There is no one like our God."
Once again I am reminded that it isn't about me. I am just a vessel, and a pretty weak one at that. The story that is being written through me and Scott is all about God glorifying himself through the lives of three unsuspecting children. If it is one thing that our three will never be able to say, it is that God didn't make it clear where they were supposed to be :) I can't wait to see how the next few months play out as we trust God to financially provide for us. I am confident that he will provide, though I really have no idea how.
No comments:
Post a Comment