Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Photo fun!

God blessed me with multiple photo shoots over the last couple of weeks. I just wanted to share a few.

Isn't she just gorgeous? It wasn't hard to take good pics of P. Her mom asked me to take a few pictures of her before prom. I am so glad I did! In fact, I was so inspired by her that I asked to take more of her :)


And this is P's sister...who, by the way, wasn't supposed to be getting her picture taken. But I had free time and the light was good, so I took advantage of it.


Since when do girls wear flats to prom? I guess I am getting old.


My BFF's six week old daughter. She slept through 95% of the shoot; it makes things easy but it also means that all the pictures look very similar!


BFF's son #1


And BFF's son #2


BFF's mom's dogs...just because I think dog pics are so dang cute!

No comments: