A friend of mine emailed me today in regards to the outcome of the election. Of course we are none too thrilled with our new president elect. This is what she said at the end of the email:
"I ate six cupcakes today and I don't care. Obama will pay for my government subsidized gastric bypass next year! Enjoy all the snowballs you'd like!"
Knowing my love of snowballs, she encouraged me to wollow in our loss by indulging in lots of pink coconut covered cakes :) haha! At least our sense of humor is still in tact! That line had me laughing out loud! Scott didn't get it. I guess most men don't understand the love of drowning our sorrows in junk food. Well, even in our lack of enthusiasm today, we can all rest in the sovereignty of our God. He reigns supreme. No election is needed there. I guess this is what those democrats were feeling after 2004. I could have lived the rest of my life not knowing how it feels and been just fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment