Sunday, November 30, 2008

More T-Day fun

This computer issue I have is annoying. I can't upload directly to my blog. I have to do it through Picasa. And as best I can tell, I can only load 4 pics at a time. That is not good for this picture-takeraholic. So I have to add multiple posts. Boo hiss!

This pic is to show that I actually do exist. were I to die now I am quite sure that Jordan would have no idea what I look like. This is because Scott refuses to take my pic. I had to enlist my mom. And as you can see it is near impossible to take a picture with a 2 year old.

Zoe is showing off her missing tooth. Grandpa says he can knock a few more out if she wants :)


That Grandpa Bob is one lucky guy!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: