Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Mommy moment
This morning was the Wednesday morning ritual of rush rush rush to get to Bible study on time. Unlike Sunday mornings, Jordan loves nursery on Wednesdays. As soon as we pulled into the parking lot and I took my traditional handicapped parking spot (shhhhh...don't tell anyone) she is asking if it is time to play. We pass her Sunday morning classroom where she proceeds to yell "OUCH" and rub the top of her head. Maybe that is why she hates Sundays LOL? Maybe she has gotten hurt in there or something? Wouldn't be surprised. Anyway, we run to the Wednesday morning classroom where she acts shy and goes to play. After all is said and done I went to pick her up. I step into the classroom and see her playing all by herself (normal for my somewhat anti-social kid) and get the biggest smile :) She sees me, grins from ear to ear, and screams "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii" as she runs for the door. She is so happy to see me! At this moment my soul seems to just rest on a cloud of joy. I love her. A lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Smiles from your daughter do send your heart soaring. Sorry I missed your call tonight. I'll try and call tomorrow.
Post a Comment