Saturday, August 1, 2009

For Your Viewing Pleasure

I have a minute before my body crashes for the night. Because grandparents want new pics I must upload. Well, that is the reason I choose to use when spamming all of you with pictures of my gorgeous kiddos ;)

I did twists for the first time a couple weeks ago. Yes, this was taken a couple weeks ago. At some point I am confident that I can post pictures in a more timely fashion. But for now I am just happy to get them up. Anywho, for a white girl I thought I did pretty good. I need to get them closer to her scalp and make the ends look a little less frazzled. But after 2 hours of work I was just glad to be done!



a few random birthday pictures of Jordan. She turned 3 last week. THREE! 3 years ago today we brought our baby girl home. On August 1, 2006 my world entered into one eternal sleepless night rolled into 3 years of bliss. I am quite confident that I will not get a good night's sleep until my kids have moved out of my house.




This was the first birthday that Jordan actually understood opening presents. Here she is opening her favorite present, her Dora pajamas. She was so excited that she moved at the speed of light to show her grandma. So no pictures of the pjs. It was so much fun to watch her eyes light up with every.single.gift.



Awwwwwwwwww...melt my heart...


This is my niece, Emma. She has the sweetest little face.


Not sure how this happened, but I took all of 3 pictures of Micah over the last couple of weeks. I'll have to work on getting some smiling pictures of her. Anyhow, this is my foster sis Amanda holding Micah. Amanda and Amber love these babies! I would love to show off Amber and Amanda but I think because they are still in foster care it is probably slightly against the rules. But I am thinking the profile of Amanda's nose is okay ;)


biggest.baby.ever. This just shows off how strong he is, as well as big. He is wearing a 6 month romper that fits perfectly. Just before taking this picture he rolled over for the first time. It wasn't a fluke seeing as he has done it multiple times since. Just a reminder, "Big Boy" as Jordan affectionatly calls him is creeping up on a mere 10 weeks old. (No lie. Ask her sometime what JW's name is. She will either call him "Baby J" or "Big Boy." I think she is right on both accounts.) Anyway, this was taken at my grandma's house on her birthday. Happy Birthday Grandma!

5 comments:

Shaunta' said...

Shannon,
You did a great job on Jordan's hair!!! Way to go!

Carley said...

I love the twists! Your babies are all so gorgeous!

City Grace said...

i love the twists!! she looks so grown!

Rhonda said...

Love the pics....Jordan's hair looks great, and the kiddos are growing so much. I can't believe that JW has already rolled over.

Can't wait to see you in a week or so...gotta get through Kenly's 1st birthday madness, and then my reward is a girls' weekend.

BKicklighter said...

LOVE the blog title - love the picture - LOVE the twists. HOW did you learn to do that??? Patience of job for that three year old to sit still for two hours!