ELEVEN: that is how many hours the babies slept last night! Woot!
FOUR: the size diaper JW has on right now
ONE: the size dipe that little Micah has on :)
THIRTEEN and ONE HALF: the number of ounces JW took before bed 2 nights ago. He beat his own record. I think rice cereal may be in order.
TWENTY: the date in September when the babies will be baptized
ONCE: the number of times J pooped on the potty today. YAY!
ONCE: the number of times J pooped in her underwear today. BOO!
TWO THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDREED: how much our new a/c cost. again, BOO!
TWO: the number of times we have tried fixing our washing machine. it still isn't fixed, by the way.
SEVEN: my new wake time in the mornings. I am not a morning person, so this is entirely too early for me. The only good thing about it is that the babies go down for naps by 9:00, so J and I get to spend some quality time together every morning.
TEN: what time I fell asleep tonight.
HALF PAST ONE: that is what time it is now. why am I awake and not still sleeping, you ask? I have no idea. none.
THREE: the number of years that I have struggled with insomnia at night :) hence, the "half past one".
ZERO: the number of kids I want to add to our family. ha! rough mommy day today.
COUNTLESS: the number of times J was spanked and/or sent to time out today. I wish I knew what was up with that girl. I am thinking it is a boredom issue. Like me, she isn't used to being couped up all day.
THREE: the number of garlic cloves I chopped today for a marinade for tomorrow's dinner. personally, I love how garlic lingers on the fingers for days. weird, i know.
EIGHT: the goal for getting out of the house for early service tomorrow.
NINE: the more likely time we will be arriving at church, missing 30 min of the service. but we want to get back in the swing of things for morning services.
ZERO: how much debt we hope to have in 12 years. this sounds like a long time to most people, but when you have student loans out your ears and 50k invested in 3 kids, 12 years seems like a great goal :)
No comments:
Post a Comment