My internal clock is all off because of how early I woke up this morning. Here is the timeline:
4:00 Micah wakes to eat.
5:30 Just as I dozed off, JW wakes to eat. Of course.
6:00 JW back in bed.
6:30 I hear the familiar sound of Jordan's door opening. Seriously? I tell her it is too early to get up and she needs to go back to sleep. I have a feeling this won't work because the sun is just starting to come up. This makes me long for 2 months from now when I have a better chance of having a certain 3 year old sleep past 7.
7:00 Micah starts fussing again. No crying, just that ongoing fuss that babies can do at times.
7:21 It is apparent that the above tactic didn't work with Jordan. She and I are up for the day.
7:45 I have loaded the dishwasher and started it, as well as started a load of laundry. But before I could do that I had to set up the washing machine. Scott pulled it out from the wall and never pushed it back. Have I mentioned that my laundry room is in the carport? I hate it and I hated having to push the washer back agaist the wall.
This is when I hope and pray that the giddiness that may accompany extreme exhaustion takes over my body. You know the kind of giddiness I am typing about? It is the joy/sleepiness/fun you would have at a slumber party in high school. At 33I am wishing someone could bottle that up and sell it :)
Be sure to check out my post from last night. You just must see how big Big Boy is.
No comments:
Post a Comment