Last weekend I got together with my high school BFFs. Ah, to even use the acronym "BFF" makes me feel 15 again! We have been friends for NINETEEN years now!!! We all met as freshmen in high school; 3 of us were believers, the other 2 weren't. I have to lump myself in that last group. Rhonda was instrumental in me becoming a Christian after she forgave me for a very very mean thing I did in the tenth grade. To this day that has stuck with me, as well as the speech she gave me about how Jesus forgave her of much worse things, so she in turn was going to forgive me. It took me 3 years, but eventually I understood that grace and gave my life to the Lord. Debbie and I roomed together in college for 3 years. At one point we shared a bed...a king size bed that is :) We never had to touch haha! Courtney and I are married to virtually the same man. This comes in handy when one or the other has a beef with our better half. Who can I call who understands the situation fully? Courtney! Why? Because she has probably had the exact same circumstance in her marriage. The truly ironic thing is that Scott and Tripp don't click as friends. How can that be? Anyway, our Moms Gone Wild weekend (or not so wild weekend considering the details involved no booze and me sleeping till 1:30 in the afternoon on Saturday) was a blast! I can't wait to do it again! I feel so blessed to have friends who all love God and who encourage one another to continue to walk with God. Here we are in all our glory. The bows are in honor of Debbie's love of oversized bows in high school.

I thought we have matured past the age of 15, but I guess not. Wait, maybe only one of us halted our maturity level in high school!

Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?

I just thought this was sweet. This is Rhonda loving all over Courtney's littlest one.

Next time I take photos of this cutie I insist that she wear this hat :)

This is Rhonda looking through the 10 million pics she has of me sleeping. Tis true...I slept the day away on Saturday. Hey, I have "twin" 3 month olds and a 3 year old, who has all of a sudden forgetten how to pee on the potty, forcing me to wash and rewash my couch cushions! The couch WILL be burned after the twins are done taking their turns peeing on it.

Next post in one:
Jordan wanted to go out in the rain yesterday. So she did. And this is what she looked like:

She is very talented, you know. Here she is catching the very clean water that dripped off the roof.

Just plain cute! Ignore the hair. I put it in loose braids the day before so it wouldn't tangle in bed. Well, she never got out of her pajamas that day so I didn't bother doing her hair either.

Next all important post:
My cousin brought her daughter over to play with Jordan last week. They had a ball! Here is Jade reading Jordan a book. Aren't they cute?

Now I have to show off the babies. I can't create a post without showing them off, can I?
We match the color of our mouths to our shirts in this house. What can I say? I like color! Okay, so this is Micah's poor purple stained mouth from gentian violet extract that we are trying for her ongoing battle with thrush.

Jordan showing off her hand after an unfortunate accident with said violet extract. My couch will never be the same. Thank God for throws!

JW...not only is he giant-sized, he is strong as an ox too.

The babies are actually starting to interact now. When laying together they stare at eachother, occasionally smile at eachother, and even reach for eachother. The fact that JW's arm is as big around is the size of Micah's leg is only midly funny.

Since I never leave the house anymore, I feel a tad guilty about the fact that the babies never see anything other than their cribs and the living room. So whenever I think they need their dose of vitamin D, I open the front door and put them in their bouncies.

Hey, at least they don't know any different. Poor Jordan is stuck with her very upscale waterpark that is the little tykes slide and a baby pool in the carport.

And this concludes the world's longest blog post. Thanks for your time!
3 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!Jordan in the rain! that is so her! i love it! and i think that purple stuff has some kind of mandatory spill code with it. mel aitken had a huge purple stain on her carpet from when cecilia had it too!
I love you. I loved this post. Sorry we missed each other some many times this week. I promise to try again. Kenly has taken to screaming when I'm not giving her proper attention because I'm on the phone. Keeps me from really talking. She's sick, so I'm cutting her some slack.
SO thrush is a candida outbreak right, have you tried yogurt, acidophilus, or kefir. B vitamins can help also.
Post a Comment