A year ago I was able to do a very sweet photoshoot for my bestest, Courtney. I have to admit, there wasn't one picture that was "wrong". They were all great. So we attempted the same again this year. This year was different. The oldest gave one smile the whole time. The rest of the time was spent picking noses and crying.
This year:

Last yeaf:

I think I should keep taking pictures of Hadley in the rocking chair year after year. What a neat photo collage that would be!
Last year:

This year:

tutu cute! get it? tutu=too, too.

A certain girl must have Bear photographed as well.


There is no real good photographic redeeming value in this picture, but to see all your kids lined up looking out the window is just cute. One of these days I'll figure out what the heck I have to do to get good pictures inside this cave house.

Skyping has become our new in thing. Scott's parents love it because they feel like they can keep up with their grandkids. Jordan loves it because she can see what she looks like with a rubbermaid container on her head.


She is growing up so fast! She is so so sooo close to breaking out into full sprint. She has decided that she can say just about anything you ask her to say, but her favorite is still "mama".


Feeling a bit rejected :(

My favorite little big boy EVER! He is such a joy and his eyes melt my heart every time.



Because, as you know, a favorite leaf must be photographed. A favorite 4 year old will always be photographed.


For a nice encouraging story, after the babies went down for their morning nap I pulled out my bible and bible study I am working on. I told Jordan it was quiet time. She could color or read, but I wanted to do bible study and needed quiet. She jumped up and said she wanted to get her bible to write in too. (YIkes! Please don't write in your bible!) I got her a coloring book of different bible stories, read her the story that goes along with what she was going to color, and that was that. I love that she chose to mimic the one really good thing I did all day. I also love that the mimicing lasted all of 5 minutes. The attention span of a kid can be humorous at times.
1 comment:
those last two pics of Jordan are GORGEOUS! She looks so 'grown'. :)
Post a Comment