Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Sneak Peek
Many of you know that my computer crashed and crashed hard a month or so ago. It was right after I did this photo shoot. Since then Scott somehow revived Mr. Computer from the death and it works again. But I had already started editing these photos on Lightroom 3 (free trial). I have to say, I quite like Lightroom. It will be hard to go back to PSE after using Lightroom and I am learning how to use actions and such. This picture, to me, conveys so much emotion. It is sweet, innocent, and so full of love all in one. I love the way dad is looking at Faith, the grin she has on her face, and the way she is stretching out her arms and legs. She almost looks a little shy because of the camera. I wanted to give the Bullingtons a sneek peek of this picture. I couldn't wait. Hopefully it isn't one of those pics that the photographer loves and the parents think "eh, whatever."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We love it! Thanks, Shannon!
Post a Comment