
had me up at the ungodly hour of 5:00 this morning.

I wanted to cry, just like he is in this picture. This is what he does whenever someone is in the kitchen. He cries, screams, stomps feet, whatever is necessary to get his point across. I have no idea what that point is, but I do know that he is very loud and if you didn't know him better you would think he was in extreme pain by being seperated by a gate.

This clumsy boy fell three times last week, busting his lip in three different places.

This boy is now about to fall asleep on the floor. Not fair! So what is a girl to do? I decided I would spend a little time reading my Bible. I focused on Phillippians 4. When studying this in college the idea of letting my gentleness be known to all was kind of foreign. I hadn't been in many situations that called for gentleness to abound. But as a mom this passage takes on real meaning. I want to be gentle with the kids as much as they need me to be gentle. God's word hasn't changed but my life has, making this passage real and applicable today. Now, back to pictures.
Jordan, who can be so sweet and playful with the babies,

has also been destructive.

This was taken half way through the cleanup process. For an reason only understood by other 3 year olds, an entire bottle of baby powder all over JW's room seemed like a good idea.

A swing on the curtains brought down a chunk of plaster as well as the ugly curtains. I am not sad to see the curtains go. However, I am sure that neighbors would really like to see us put some curtains back up. Noone wants to see the mess in this house!

Lastly, I wonder how much hotter it needs to be before we are close to what it will feel like in hell. Because honestly, 97 degrees with 97% humidity at noon is pretty darn close to what I would consider hell.
No comments:
Post a Comment