Monday, October 20, 2008

BIG moment today!

Jordan actually peed on the potty! Woohoo! After months of having a potty and Jordan showing no interest what so ever, she finally started asking to sit on the potty. That was last week. She would sit on in here and there, but nothing substantial. It was purely for her laughter. She would sit and laugh, stand up and pull up her pants, pull them down and sit some more. It was clearly a fun game. So today she asked to sit on the potty. After taking off her diaper I saw the game was about to ensue. I am tired today. I am so tired. My whole body aches from just being, so the last think I wanted to do was to play potty games. So I basically made her sit there. Everytime she would get up I'd tell her she had two choices. She could sit on the potty or put on her diaper. So she sat...and eventually she peed! She really had no idea what she did. But when she stood up I saw it and cheered like the proud mom I am. I have a feeling we are on our way to being diaper free :)

No pictures for the photo blog. It has been hectic. I honestly didn't think about it. That is rare.

2 comments:

City Grace said...

YEAH Jordan!!!
Maybe she can come over and teach Maria...

Anonymous said...

Way to go Jordan! I hope she keeps up the good work!