Sunday, October 19, 2008

Jordanisms and a photoshoot

Jordan is talking up a storm now. But like most toddlers, she has some "isms". Here are two:

nongi = banana
guhnee = Twitch

She has also decided to end most sentences with the word "yes". It is as if she is making sure that she is saying things correctly. When pointing at a picture of me she might say "This is momma, yes?" So cute!


On a completely different note I had a photoshoot today. The son of a friend of mine and his best friend (who happens to be a girl) played model for me. Gorgeous! I learned a lot. I had some not so good pictures, some okay ones, and some great shots to end the day. The moms didn't pay me for the pictures since it was a favor. I kinda asked them if I could use their kids. I needed some practice and to expand my portfolio. What a wonderful way to spend a sabbath. It was truly restful. It also solidified my need for another camera. Scott actually said it was okay to get one. I am shocked! Hopefully I'll get one before Christmas. Time will tell...

No comments: