Monday, October 27, 2008
Exhausting day
This day is only half over and I am so done. I got up and cleaned the house for 1.5-2 hours; it included scrubbing grout with a toothbrush and washing the hardwood floors. Don't think I am great or anything. Those are both things that get done about twice a year; this is just the time to do it. While in the shower Jordan pulled all my frosted sugar cookies (yes the ones I was going ga-ga over yesterday...the ones on my photo blog) off the table and made a lovely mess. I guess she enjoyed them because she took a little bite out of 80% of them. That was fun to clean up. Then we got dressed. I had to put 3 different outfits on her because nothing fits. All her pants fall right off. Right now they are washing on hot in the attempt to shrink them. After getting dressed it was time to venture to Walmart for a baby gift, overnight diapers, drinks, envelopes, and a couple other things. I remembered the baby gift and diapers and envelopes. I forgot the other stuff because Jordan was screaming with tears streaming down her face the.whole.time. Why? because I wouldn't give her a sucker. She had already had 2 bowls of Fruit Loops and sugar cookies. She didn't need any more sugar. Yes, that was fun. So I treated myself to Zaxby's on the way home. I shared some with Jordan. While she ate I cleaned the kitchen and emptied the dishwasher. Somehow in my major cleaning this morning that got left out. Now she is in bed. Thank God. And I am typing on this blog. But in just a second I will be attempting to read my Bible without thinking about the 5 loads of laundry that need to be folded. Yup. 5 loads. I have been busy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment